- Sean Caranna on .312 MOA off the bipod – Yeah, I’m keeping the Remington
- Martin on .312 MOA off the bipod – Yeah, I’m keeping the Remington
- Sean Caranna on DC district court says I have a right to own one, maybe two, guns.
- Miguel on Time to have some fun
- Sean Caranna on More Florida Sheriffs Association Lies to the Legislature
Category Archives: Custom Work
After attacking my Glock and various household items yesterday with a soldering iron, I decided to finish up stippling the G36 today. BTW: The dog is pleased to report that he was not modified to add a Kung Fu Grip. I’m actually … Continue reading
So I got sucked in to YouTube again today and for the one-hundred-kazillionth time someone was attacking a polymer pistol with a soldering Iron. But this time the gun didn’t end up looking like the result of some duffus attacking … Continue reading