Nobody should expect an attorney to be an expert in every area of the law. There are just too many laws, which each and every one of us must follow to the letter, for any attorney to fully understand them. There are all kinds of resources out there for lawyers who want to get up to speed on an area of the law but, as you may expect, few resources on Florida gun and weapon laws. Unfortunately the Florida Bar has not seen fit to create a board certification in Firearms and Weapon Law despite it being such a complex and prevalent legal topic. So, we’re putting together a series of resources that we will publish to try to help fill in the largest and most important knowledge gaps this year. Should be an interesting and informative project.
- Julie on Constitutional Carry in D.C. – at least until the city can get an appeal filed.
- Sean Caranna on .312 MOA off the bipod – Yeah, I’m keeping the Remington
- Martin on .312 MOA off the bipod – Yeah, I’m keeping the Remington
- Sean Caranna on DC district court says I have a right to own one, maybe two, guns.
- Miguel on Time to have some fun