Nobody should expect an attorney to be an expert in every area of the law. There are just too many laws, which each and every one of us must follow to the letter, for any attorney to fully understand them. There are all kinds of resources out there for lawyers who want to get up to speed on an area of the law but, as you may expect, few resources on Florida gun and weapon laws. Unfortunately the Florida Bar has not seen fit to create a board certification in Firearms and Weapon Law despite it being such a complex and prevalent legal topic. So, we’re putting together a series of resources that we will publish to try to help fill in the largest and most important knowledge gaps this year. Should be an interesting and informative project.
- Sean Caranna on More Florida Sheriffs Association Lies to the Legislature
- Miguel on More Florida Sheriffs Association Lies to the Legislature
- Sharp as a Marble - If this is what support looks like, I’d hate to see the Florida Sheriff’s Association be against anything on Florida Sheriffs Association Opposes RIGHT to BEAR Arms
- McThag on Florida Sheriffs Association Opposes RIGHT to BEAR Arms
- zachn on Making the interwebz better by breaking it.
AdvertisementPlace your Ad here