Nobody should expect an attorney to be an expert in every area of the law. There are just too many laws, which each and every one of us must follow to the letter, for any attorney to fully understand them. There are all kinds of resources out there for lawyers who want to get up to speed on an area of the law but, as you may expect, few resources on Florida gun and weapon laws. Unfortunately the Florida Bar has not seen fit to create a board certification in Firearms and Weapon Law despite it being such a complex and prevalent legal topic. So, we’re putting together a series of resources that we will publish to try to help fill in the largest and most important knowledge gaps this year. Should be an interesting and informative project.
- Miguel on I think Florida Carry struck a few anti-gun nerves.
- Sean Caranna on I think Florida Carry struck a few anti-gun nerves.
- rd on I think Florida Carry struck a few anti-gun nerves.
- Tuesday News Links | Shall Not Be Questioned on Florida’s MAIG Mayors – Either ignorant or trying to continue a long tradition of civil rights violations
- Florida Carry Sues Eastern Florida State College | All Nine Yards on Eastern Florida State College Ignoring State Law
AdvertisementPlace your Ad here